September 12, 2011

Honestly, I've Never Seen Jersey Shore


Ariel and I were having a conversation on gmail chat and it sparked a good question. One of those age old questions like: where did we come from? Why are we here? Why is Jersey Shore still on air? See below for an excerpt of the conversation.

 Ariel: 
Why are you so white?
 Sent at 1:26 PM on Monday
 me:  ....This I don't know. It baffles me.
 Ariel:  That's okay.
There are worse things.
 me:  Like?
 Ariel:  ...
..
.
..
...
Rabies.
 me:  0_o but that might be fun. Funner than white.
I'd make friends
 Sent at 1:30 PM on Monday
 Ariel:  They'd put you down right quick.
 Sent at 1:31 PM on Monday
 me:  No way. Would you rather be friends with a person who is extremely pasty white or someone wild and unpredictable with rabies?
 Ariel:  Well...
It would be kind of fun to see what the rabies person would do...
And I could laugh at their foaming and frothing.
 Sent at 1:33 PM on Monday
 me:  exactly! But a white friend? They will only be white, and blind you with it, and you'll spend all your time asking yourself "Why is she so white?



This is true, don't you think? 


__________________
Art Feature! Check out Nanohikakou's Gallery!!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment