December 19, 2011

Thoughts For Today

Okay, today is another momentous day. My blog has received over 2000 hits! yay!

Enough celebration.

Here are some things that occupy my thoughts as of late:


  • My man, Rich, who is at this moment, at my house and I will see him after work.
  • My stomach. I shouldn't have had that large piece of cake. :S
  • Today's youth, and all the sadness and worry that comes along with that.
  • Cats. The need for one of these fuzzy things is overwhelming at times.
  • The fact that I'm going home for Christmas in just 3 days.
  • Money. Saving, spending, acquiring. You know, the usual.
  • Bettering myself. Did you know I have 2 other blogs that are secrets? I'm not telling tho.
  • Whether or not "tho" is correct spelling.
  • The soreness of my legs from running with Rich and the fact that I want to go again.
  • Work. But only a small amount of my time is spent really thinking about it.
  • Rich. He's really cute, so he's occupying my thoughts most of the time.
  • The amount of time...     someday I'll finish that sentence.*
  • Painting. There are a few projects that are plaguing my brain and I need to get them out.
*For some reason, that first line always pops into my head, but I don't know why and I don't have an ending for it. A later post will cover it in detail since I'm sure it must be the key to life.

That's about it for now. I will take pictures this week. I think yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment