February 14, 2012

It's February Already??

Guess what today is? No, not just Valentine's Day, it's my Blogger Birthday! It's been a year since my first post, a little over a year since I moved here. I'm proud to say that a lot has changed since my first blog post, including myself, some ways good, some ways... not as good, but better than a year ago.

Since today is the day of love, I just wanted to say how much I love.... writing. It's true, I love it with a fiery passion that no amount of chocolate or any Valentines card can express. I've mentioned my goal to write a book, several in fact, and I'm still working hard at it. The older I get, the more determined I am since I want to be published before I get too old. I always wanted to be like Christopher Paolini or Amelia Atwater-Rhodes who both wrote books while they were still in their youth. Since I'm now closing in on my geriatric years (almost 20!) I figured I needed to step up the pace and get my butt into gear!

Here's to another year of blogging and all that mushy Valentine's Day stuff! I hope you snatch up the love of your life, if you haven't already. Huzzah!


No comments:

Post a Comment