March 20, 2012

Courageous Intentions

So the first thing I hear when I come into work this morning is a high pinched beep noise. Nancy calls from down the hall that we have a problem so I rush over there to find that a battery pack for a computer was making that noise. Since she didn't know how to make the noise stop she just shut the door to that room and when she came back to finally unplug the battery, she found the door was locked. After trying every key we had (I even bruised my hip trying to ram it open), I went to go get my gym shorts so I could climb over the wall (there was about a foot of space up there) and unlock it from the other side.

The guys from next door hear all the commotion and come over to help saying they had an equally small guy (my size) who could do it for us. After he climbed through he was able to open the door. I went in there and restarted the battery pack, killing the dreadful noise. All the guys went back to work and Nancy went to make her much needed coffee.

This all happened before 9:00. I think this is going to be a good day. :)
 



*I'd like to point out that these are the same guys who catch me doing other stupid stuff like locking my keys in the car, driving over curbs, tinkering around under the hood after work, not being able to lock the front door, setting off the office alarm, etc.


They must think I'm the most incompetent girl in the world, but hey, I was going to climb over that wall myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment