April 16, 2012

A Second Attempt

For some reason that picture of Justin Bieber that was floating around our office has started an all out war. There are now pictures of Taylor Swift, the Jonas Brothers, and other similar "stars" being taped to everyone's monitors anonymously. I have to admit, I did retaliate with the Jonas Brothers but I'm really unsure who started it and when it will end!

About 7 months ago, I went speed dating as a young single adult activity that ended up with disappointing results. Yesterday at church, they announced another one. Feeling very conflicted, I debated on whether or not I should attend and I decided that I will, but only for the purpose of something to blog about that can potentially be funny. So hopefully I can grab my single cousin and do much better than I did last time (which isn't that hard). Wish me luck, and here is to single awkwardness!!


No comments:

Post a Comment