- My car is still out of commission and despite my attempts to set aside a day to fix it, something else always comes up.
- I'm leaving for Washington this coming Monday and I need to survive until then.
- I've got a family member's wedding coming up the day after I get back from Washington so we will be throwing this thing together pretty quickly and staying up very late.
- I'm currently cutting my sugar intake due to a related panic attack yesterday. No sleep + sugar overdose = a cracked out/hyperventilating Haley. I type this as I eat a pop-tart....
- I've got girls' night tonight with my sister so I'm going to need to plan something grand yet money smart.
- This Thursday is now pasta night for the boy and I. He has a swim meet where the coaches race on Saturday so he needs to carb up and I need to make sure I remember my spaghetti recipe.
I'm hoping this week goes by quickly because I've already mentally checked out for the weekend/vacation as of last Monday. I can do this!
Some motivation, courtesy of homestarrunner.com.