September 27, 2012

Things That Make Me Melt

Guys with babies. There is something extremely wonderful about this. Adam and I had the opportunity to babysit my nephew, Kai, the other day. I figured I would be the one who had to hold him the whole time but Adam was more than willing to take his turn. I went around my brother's house cleaning for a bit and when I came back to check on Adam, I found him laying on the couch with Kai asleep on his chest.

Cutest thing ever!

This guy is naturally good with kids, I'm guessing and Kai just loved being held by Adam (I'll admit that is one of my favorite places to rest my head too). So, like I said, there is something about guys and babies that makes me want to melt, especially when both guy and baby are so dang cute! 



No comments:

Post a Comment