February 07, 2013

Five Things I'd Rather Be Doing

I'm stitting here at work with a very full tummy (turning on my sleep mode) with three hours left of work to go. Although I love my job, there are quite a few other things I would like to be doing:

  1. Cleaning my room.
    I know this may sound like torture to some of your but my room is horrible and I desperately need a clean slate. Also, if I clean my room, I can get my new bookcases in finally!
  2. Playing outside.
    I don't know if you're in Arizona or not, but February is a beautiful month where it is sunny and warm outside with birds singing (it's like everyone elses' late spring). I do not want to be stuck inside on a day like this.
  3. Cuddling my man.
    Adam has been putting some crazy hours at work so I haven't been able to see him much. Knowing that we are both amazingly tired, I would love to just laze about on the couch with him watching our shows.
  4. Working on my homework.
    This also sounds like a very not fun thing, but when your classes are fiction writing and drawing, it doesn't exactly feel like homework.
  5. Driving to the beach.
    It's been a few years since I've been to the ocean and I feel it calling my name. It's one of those urges I get every once in a while that needs to be quickly satisfyed lest I feel inccomplete.
So there is my list, and in exactly 2 hours and 50 minutes, I'll be on my way to freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment