I'll have you know, in response to my last post in which I had to find a car in 2 weeks, that I finally did get a car! It was nothing but a whole lot of miracles and in the end, I wind up with not just a car, but a nice car. A Mustang, to be precise. I thought I was going to have to get a small beater car and the sportier cars were just a far off dream.
But I got it.
And it's mine.
And I don't care about making payments on it. I'm happy to do it, because it's my car.
There have been a lot of things lately that are making me happy, which is good because I really need it right now.
- My superawesomebeatutifulmajestic car.
- The awesome friendships I'm developing with my roommates. I love all seven of them!
- Going to school to study the things I love (drawing and writing).
- Starting a collection of World of Warcraft action figures (I know).
- Good song on the radio that make my morning commute awesome (Safety Dance).
I promise pictures soon (not that anyone it reading this anyway).